Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3!

Breakfast:
I decided against miso soup today and changed it up and had some granola (Kirkland's Ancient Grains.  Thank you for the tip, Celine) with almond milk instead.  I actually ended up waking up way before anyone else in the house (which is a miracle since my dad is in town and he wakes with the metaphorical chickens), so I got to read a book and eat a bowl of cereal in the relative quiet.  Well, mostly quiet.  I had to convince our dog Sally that despite her attempts for the last year and a half, the cats STILL don't want to play with her.

And I brought to work an onion bagel topped with walnut/pecan pate (from the coop) on one half and my homemade parsley walnut pesto on the other and some grape tomatoes ('cause I miss summer).

Lunch was leftovers from Mai Village, some clementines, half an avocado and more grape tomatoes.  And some almonds and cashews.

I really want a cookie right now.  :P

I'm mildly worried that I didn't bring enough to eat today. Halfway through my lunch prep, Dria woke up and insisted that I play with play doh with her until Ry got out of the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment